- 2 Tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)
- 1 fresh Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 white or yellow onion (Vidalia or walla walla are good), sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Lightly spray a baking dish with PAM.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato paste, broth, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place tilapia in the baking dish and spread the tomato paste mixture evenly over the top. Add the Roma tomato, onion and peppers to the baking dish.
- Roast for about 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.