I think the title says it all, except YUM!
Serves 2, about 475 calories per serving
- 2 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts – flattened
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes (I prefer Julienne cut)
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Feta
- drizzle of olive oil
- Your favorite all-purpose chicken seasoning (I prefer Mrs. Dash Table Blend)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
To flatten your chicken breasts, place them between two sheets of wax paper on a cutting board, and hammer with a mallet until about 1/2 inch thick. Set aside.
In a small frying pan heat a drizzle of olive oil. When hot add the spinach and sauté until soft, add the sun-dried tomatoes and crushed garlic. Mix together.
Split the spinach mixture between the two chicken breasts and roll the breasts around the filling securing with toothpicks. Place chicken breasts seam side down in a baking dish and bake at 425 for 25 minutes.