Crock pot Taco Chicken
- 1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder (based on your preference)
- 1-2 cups salsa (based on your preference)
- Place the chicken in crock pot.
- Add lime juice and chili powder (spread out over all the chicken).
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from crock pot. Shred meat with two forks and return to the crock pot.
- Stir in salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for about 30 minutes.