Zucchini Banana Bread (Gluten-free)
This is not Paleo because it has sugar but it is gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 mashed, ripe bananas
- 1 – 1.5 cups grated zucchini
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, banana, sugar, vanilla and oil to the center of the large bowl and lightly combine into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan.
- Bake for an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before removing and slicing – then YUM!