Welcome to breakfast week, day 2! Happy Tuesday! Yesterday I shared my breakfast bowl combination formula and today I am providing another breakfast bowl option. This recipe does not include eggs because I know a lot of Paleo people are sensitive to eggs or follow an auto-immune protocol.
- 1 chicken apple sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup diced sweet potato
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper and onion
- Seasoning – I like a dash of salt and some Aleppo Pepper or Penzey’s Forward! blend
- In a medium skillet heat the coconut oil and when glistening add the sausage, cook 2-3 minutes
- Add the veggies and top with a lid to steam sauté for 2-3 minutes (or until the veggies are soft)
- Add the seasoning and stir to combine
- Slide into a bowl and enjoy!
Hey! Did you miss a day of breakfast week? Check out the recipes here: